At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
The F & B Manager will be responsible for managing all Food and beverage day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards with the aim of delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal will be to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
F & B Manager Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel, establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports detailing sales results and productivity
- Ensure departmental staff training to ensure compliance and competency
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
Job Requirements for the F & B Manager Job
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- At least 5-7Years’ experience with a reputable Hotel
- Must have good communication skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs, including hospitality software
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
go to method of application »
Customer Service Executive Job Key Roles and Responsibilties
- To remain as basic point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedback’s, requests
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received
- Research and compilation of answers for informational requests from customers
- Proper recording and scrutiny of the complaints received
- Maintain and develop external party relationships
- Preparing reports on the activities of the Customer Care department
- Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Rendering useful administrative support to other members of the team
- Follow up on customer orders and ensure timely delivery
- Follow up on new leads
- Ensure accurate invoicing of clients handled and collection of payment
Customer Relationship Management
- Efficient Complaints Handling; Track and maintain records for all the complaints received.
- Give feedback in writing to customers for all the complaints raised; Analyse the complaints on a monthly basis and identify long-term solutions. Ensure clear communication when talking with the customers;
Efficient Order Processing
- Include processing new client accounts, maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork; Maintain proper records for all orders received; Speed of invoicing
- Assisting in Sales -Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services; Selling the company’s products – provide product or service information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy; help generate sales leads. Efficient telesales
- Market Returns- Efficient Returns Handling Procedure; Ensure that the returns procedure is adhered to at all times – approvals should be considered before bringing back the products. Handling Problems –customer inquiries & complaints in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies; send customers their replacement products or reverse erroneous fees
Requirements for the Customer Service Executive Job
- A Business Related course in Marketing,Sales and Customer care.
- A deep knowledge of the operations of a customer care department in an organisation.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the current market position of the product to which the customer support service is provided
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team
- Excellent organizational and time management ability
- In depth understanding of customer relationship management
- Excellent computer skills
- Display of professionalism, courtesy and maturity
- Speed/velocity and capable of meeting deadlines
- In depth understanding of business processes and principles
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame
- Basic computer knowledge with MS-Office, Outlook and effective browsing skills
- People Management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coordinating and organising ability
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Solution oriented
- A strategic thinker.
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. For unsolicited applications, please send your CV to email@example.com