If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading technology and solutions provider specializing in software development and implementation, systems support and I.T. consultancy.
Having been in operation since 2003, we have gained vast experience in implementing IT solutions that will help streamline your business operations and transform your organization. We employ proven best practices and processes to improve efficiency throughout your enterprise through improved service levels, and cutting down on operating costs thereby generating revenue growth.
Job Title/Designation Business Development Executive (Bids)
Reports to: Head of Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience
Department Business Development & Marketing
Summary of Position: You are responsible for preparing winning proposals for all our products, updating existing documentation to make it relevant and up-to-date and ensuring that all our proposals have all the required information.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Job
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Preparation of quality tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Assist the presales department in the preparation of demos and presentations to the customers
- Ensuring that we prepare winning proposals that move successfully through the evaluation process.
- Meeting the targets set in the specific role
- Preparation of concept notes and idea notes.
- Preparing of the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
Skills Required for the Business Development Job
- Clear communicator
- High Energy Level,
- Excellent writing skills
- Customer Care Skills
- Product/Solution Knowledge
- Attention to detail
Qualifications for the Business Development Job
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field Skills in proposal writing with proven track record.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
go to method of application »
We are seeking competitive, self- motivated individuals to join our team. You’ll be prospecting and developing within territory by selling directly to end-users in across industry vertical. You’ll sell IT solutions with a great ROI and the small turnaround footprint in the industry. You’ll work the entire sales pipeline from prospecting for new business to cold calling to getting client meetings to closing business.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- At least one year in IT Software sales Knowledge of key accounts and contacts, including major players in market
- The ability to develop a prospect list, build a pipeline of opportunities and close business
- A history of exceeding sales targets
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong internal desire to succeed in a dynamic fast-growth industry
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Software sales knowledge and/or demostratable entreprenueral mentality.
- Ability to manage a territory and pipeline
- Enough technology depth to conduct demos
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Ability to make a solid ROI case to prospects based on the specifics of their business
- Disciplined use of the company CRM is must
- A relevant diploma/ degree and/or entrepreneurial skills.
- Technologically savvy and awake
- Experience Experience in Software sales process is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
The Solutions Implementer is the primary resource for determining the methodology to be utilized in an implementation. The Solution Implementer is responsible for scoping, requirements gathering, analysis and documenting customizations the project may require, deploying the solution and conducting user and administrator training. The Solution Implementer should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective and be able to match the knowledge with existing business processes.
Comprehensive familiarity with the Implementation Methodology for Systems in general, as well as the related underlying Microsoft technologies coupled with the ability to drive a project implementation successfully from beginning to end is critical for a Solution Implementer.
Comprehensive familiarity with ERP implementation methodologies, as well as the related underlying Microsoft technologies coupled with the ability to drive a project implementation successfully from beginning to end is critical for the Solution Implementer.
Responsibilities for the Solutions Implementer Job
- Pre-Sales Support.
- System analysis and consultation for new & existing customers.
- Conducting training for customers on the use of software.
- Consulting existing customers on version upgrades.
- Software implementation and support.
- Soft Skills
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage
- Up-to-date with current trends in technology
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Customer service and Public relation skills
- Ability to assess a situation from the end user’s perspective
- Eager to learn and take responsibility; organized and self-motivated individual
Qualifications for the Solution Implementer Job
- General Business processes analysis, interpretation and modeling skills
- Deep understanding of the systems concept including the Software Development Life Cycle
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics
- KKnowledge of Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft
- Dynamics specific development environments
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics to other applications
- Microsoft Dynamics hardware sizing and Implementation
- Knowledge of Nnetwork and operating systems
- Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, 3-tier
- Implementation, Web servers, etc.
- Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
- Excellent documentation skills
- A clear understanding of accounting principles and ability to communicate them is required.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Ability to with minimum supervision and under high pressure environments
- Open to frequent travel within and outside the country (Kenya).
- Degree in Business Administration/Information Technology/Information Systems/Business/Financial Systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field or related; ERP preferred.
- Post graduate certification/degree in accounting or business management would be an added advantage for applicants with a first degree in information systems/computing.
- Knowledge of MS Sharepoint implementation would also be an added advantage.
- Perform analysis and planning of the business system and the proposed solutions
- Review and present results of the phase
- Support license definition and resource estimations for technical tasks
- Support resource estimations for development tasks
- Perform system analysis of organisations business processes
- Perform analysis of interfaces to legacy systems and to third-party solutions
- Infrastructure assessment
- Review of Methodology to use
- Preparation and Execution of the Methodology
- Review and present results of the phase
- Drive and validate system design integrity, scalability and security
- Creation of design documentation for customer understanding and acceptance
- Review and present documentation and the application designs to client
- Perform system installation and configurations
- Review and test development results
- Validate security
- Perform unit, regression and system tests
- Preform user acceptance tests (UATs)
- Perform Integration tests
- Perform infrastructure tests
- Data Migration and Validation
- Perform data migration from legacy system to the launched system
- Data migration validation in conjunction with the clients
- Train Users and Administrators
- Preparation of User and Training Manuals
- Review deployment preparation
- Deploy the solution (Go-Live with the system)
- Review the existing technologies to determine if improvements to the system can be made
- Validate that the current system structure supports the new version of the Microsoft Dynamics solution
go to method of application »
The candidate will work closely with key members of staff to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment
Responsibilities for the Social Media Internship
- Social Media Community Management
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing page, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to digital buzz (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis (both job-and industry-related); and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and up-to date.
- Posting updates to the Company Facebook account (under supervision from a Director)
- Build Facebook‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Work with directors to implement other channel -specific campaigns (e.g. uploading
photos to Flickr, videos to YouTube, etc)
- Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Scheduling and coordinating a monthly brainstorming
meeting with internal team to establish content ideas for the month ahead, and to plan for a monthly social media, editorial,marketing and blogging calendar.
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar, and ensure that everyone is
meeting their deadlines.
- Liaising with senior consultants and directors to push new blog posts through the calendar.
- Help coordinate a guest blogger programme,one guest blogger per month. Help to amplify this content through other social media channels.
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups
- Using tools such as Webflow, Technorati and Twitgroups, identify and monitor key industry bloggers, trade journalists and twitter influencers. Flagging and aggregating interesting content to retweet and post..
- Help to create one piece of video content per month and post on You Tube.
- Set up and manage a company Flickr account and post interesting photos
- Upload and manage company blog posts in WordPress (initially under supervision
from a director)
- Repurpose content from other sources for our own social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel).
- Push out our content for syndication using tools like SlideShare, You Tube, , Scribd, Reddit,etc
Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
- Trackkey social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our Web site. Look at how well blog posts perform based on their ‘sharerating’ and the total number of viewers and time spent on page.
- Look at the best performing web site pages and try to generate new content that does the same or better. If consultants are producing original content and blogs, report back to them weekly with the performance of
- Use tools like Klout, Tweriod and TwitBro to measure our Twitter influence, and monitor what kind of content gets retweeted to help with future content.
- Use Google Reader to follow the blogs and content of our competitors and key
- Use the company’s db to create lists of followers and to schedule tweets so that they are continuously pushed out.
- Work with the directors to build monthly reporting tools on social media analytics and performance against our ‘baseline targets.’
Email Marketing and SEO
- Work with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and keys jobs.
- Research free online directories to generate inbound links for SEO.
- Using Google, search on key words and look at our competitors’ brands for forums and directories that we can sign up to to generate inbound links for our company.
Qualifications for the Social Media Internship
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work,and effectiveness in your personal approach to work; An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
- A relevant diploma/ degree and/or experience.
- Technologically savvy and awake
- Experience in managing a sales process is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by end of business Friday 3rd February 2017