If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support. What makes us a unique Recruitment and Outsourcing Agency in Kenya, and the whole of Africa, is our systematic approach and listening to our clients’ recruitment and payroll needs. We've offered and will continue offering appropriate solutions to our clients. We only forward candidates within the client’s specification. As a Recruitment firm, integrity and value are key elements of our Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and HR Consultancy services. We deliver to our promise to our clients within a 3-day deadline. This is enhanced by our dedicated team of recruitment, screening, and management experts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, Recruit, Develop, Manage new and existing Channel Partners (distributors) to ensure revenue and market share growth
- Develop aggressive sales strategies for Channel Partners to achieve overall sales targets and objectives
Direct Sales: Identify and qualify sales prospects (Multinational/Pan African/regional/bulk/key accounts as direct sales)
- Revenue Generation by creating new sales and business opportunities for the company through opening new accounts, giving quotations to clients as needed
- Work closely with other members of the team in compiling proposals as well as closing sales deals
- Lead negotiations of contracts, tenders and follow up on project implementation
- Seek out opportunities within existing accounts to grow market share and create visibility of our products
- Assist Finance team with Debt collection (current or past/old) by following up with problematic clients to ensure they pay in good time as per the agreed credit terms
- Identify customers’ requirements and provide solutions that meet their requirements
- Build and maintain profitable relationships with customers
- Participate proactively in company sales and marketing meetings, initiatives and campaigns
- Monitor competition activities, initiatives or developments and make recommendations as well as communicate the same to management
- Identify, initiate and pursue strategic contacts within key accounts, developing a network of key decision makers at strategic and operational level
- Monitor and optimize revenue /margin/contribution in line with approved Key Account Business plans
- Work with marketing to implement all marketing plans, merchandising plans and promotional activities
- Lead analysis and management of the volume and mode of generation, rejections, and pending numbers.
- Pipeline reporting and updating.
- Producing a market intelligence report on competitors activities with a view of increasing our market share
- Ensuring that all company protocols in the sales process, policies, procedures and communication are followed and adhered too.
- Ensure Full compliance with Company laid down systems, standards and procedures / processes
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client/channel partner(distributor) debriefs
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar field
- Must Speak French and English
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to travel across Africa
- Knowledge and experience of African ICT (preferable VSAT/ISP/Broadband) and emerging markets
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the company’s financial and operations functions.
- Working with the management team to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Prepare and control operational budgets and inventory, and recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being the company.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Facilitate the coordination and communication between support functions.
- Develops and approves employee development plans; prepares and administers annual employee evaluations
- In liaison with Board and CEO, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and implement and manage operational plans.
- Risk Management – Oversee organizational insurance policies to ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of financial management
- Leadership experience and good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement