Products Associate Job at ShopIT
Posted on: 17 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at ShopIt Store
Shopit is a leading retailer of ICT Products in Kenya committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery, and stellar customer service. We bring the best in electronics, computers and more directly to you, from a company you can trust. We are unique in the world of retailing; a computer shop with the personal touch of your local retailer.. Established in 2011 by indigenous Kenyan professionals in Information and Communications technologies, ShopIT has within a short period established itself in the ICT market as a key provider of quality Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products both in public and private sectors. ShopIT enhances the effectiveness of ICT resources for your business growth by taking up world’s leading ICT products and developed strategic partners /relationships with principal equipment vendors that enable us deliver optimal ICT products and affordable prices. Whether you are a novice or a tech guru, you are sure to enjoy shopping at ShopIT. We work passionately to exceed your expectations every time.
Responsibilities for the Products Associate Job
- Development of new product units and enhancement of existing products.
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers.
- Getting new products as soon as the suppliers have them.
- Ensure product population on the website and maintain accurate and complete product related information.
- Identify process improvements to achieve goals related to product marketing and customer service.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition.
- Provide competitive analysis on various vendors’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing or business model.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Getting the periodic computing, mobile networking and electronics products promotional material from the suppliers
- Work with Managers and marketing teams to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Responsible for pricing products in liaison with purchasing and finance.
- Negotiating costs and payment terms for the products.
- Must be confident.
- A good communicator both oral and written.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to do most field work.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of sporting equipment/products.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
Requirements for the Products Associate Job
- Have at least a diploma in any field of study.
- At least a C (Plain) in KCSE.
- Advanced internet user.
- Experience in IT or electronics retail will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ShopIt Store career website on beta.sync.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ShopIt StoreSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager: Pharmaceutical & Personal Care Segment at Orkila
- Job Opportunities at LC Waikiki
- Business Development Executive at Growth Partners
- Cluster Manager at Safmarine
- Delivery Driver at Twiga Foods
- Vehicle Sales Consultant at Urysia Limited
- Job Opportunities at Achelis Group Kenya
- Business Development Manager Job at Eunique Africa