If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Keeping the CEO abreast of upcoming issues, meetings and deadlines– The person will always be with the CEO on the field or in the office
- Ensuring proper follow-up of actions required
- Maintain record of updated formats for program performance reports.
- Organize regular visits to the field. Document and facilitate proper follow up after each visit
- Financials: Oversee the bookkeeping of finances related to the CEO expenses
- Work in collaboration with the senior management team in monitoring grant performance to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and time lines of awards
- Meetings with clientele on behalf of CEO (when required)
- Strategic brainstorming on creative ideas for the organization
- Daily update meetings with the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
- Be able to work overtime and on standby
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication (written, spoken and presentational) skills
- Teamwork: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people you shall work with
- Proficiency in writing proposal and reports in English.
- Research: Ability to conduct in depth research for both individuals and foundations to better prepare the CEO for meetings
- Technology Awareness: Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet/intranet services, library sources, etc.
The Finance Manager role is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. He/she is responsible for directing financial activities such as financial planning and budgeting, payment and investments.
The Finance Manager also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager Job
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting and investment activities of our client.
Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, cash flow statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Ensure effective management of school revenue including debtors.
- Perform tax planning work.
- Maximize return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
- Provide administrative support in the area of supplier and utility payments and insurances
- Receive, record, and authorise requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Compute, withhold, and account for all payroll deductions.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance and benefits including monitoring changes in health insurance and social security regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker’s compensation.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organisational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Provide status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data in the form of regular annual and term management reports and financial statements
- Analyse the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Advise the board and management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Monitor, evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties, recommending and implementing HR actions, such as training, coaching, promotions and dismissals in consultation with human resources.
- Lead staff training and development in budgeting and financial management areas.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organisational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilisation of financial resources.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Evaluate need for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with national legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advise management of actions and potential risks.
- Maintain current knowledge of organisational policies and procedures, relevant international, national and county government policies and directives, and current international and local accounting standards.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of our client’s accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Ensure effective administration of the pension scheme in the role of Secretary to the scheme.
- Maintain shareholder’s records, correspondence, share registers
- Provide board secretarial services.
- Member of the Senior Management Team
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- Undergraduate degree in accounting and financial management (or equivalent) from a recognized university
Full CPA-K qualifications
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- 8-10 years of relevant and cumulative job experience gained from a similar institution or service oriented institution.
- Good knowledge of administration and management
- Strategic mindset and skills
- Knowledge of economics and accounting
- Good working knowledge of relevant statutory and tax regulations
- Financial planning and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in working in a computerized environment and of computerized accounting packages
- Ability to train non finance managers in basic financial management
- Resourceful and resilient
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
Responsibilities for the Account Manager Job
- Lead the Business Commercialization Agenda for assigned clients or segment and achieve the company revenue targets
- To provide direction on client’s objectives to operations and follow up to ensure quality is up-to expectation
- To spearhead innovations and fresh ideas that will deliver incremental business through excellent proposal writing.
Qualifications for the Account Manager Job
- 2 years’ experience in business development/client service in a marketing environment
- A degree in any marketing/business related field
- Be excellent in proposal writing and presentation
- Demonstrate high integrity and honesty
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Reporting to the District Manager the General Manager (GM) will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction in the overall management and growth of the company.
The GM will be required to set up functions and systems to oversee business processes and grow the business.
The GM will implement / oversee policies and procedures to guide the operations of Kenya and be accountable/ responsible for their effective management and monitoring.
The GM will also be required to build the retail Brand both in Kenya and South Africa through networking and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and develop and leverage business relationships/networks to achieve business goals.
Responsibilities for the Country General Manager Job
- Provide input into the strategy and operating plans.
Deliver against all set targets on the scorecard, and coach and develop management in achieving their individual scorecards.
- Ensure stores adherence to the retailers brand standards, product and store operational requirements.
- Influence and integrate with key business unit stakeholders both within the companies SA and Kenya to meet operational plans, maximize selling opportunities and implement new initiatives.
- Build relationships with government and suppliers and to ensure delivery of the strategy and plans.
- Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained to sustain profitability, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
- Build deep retail knowledge in Kenya through coaching and effective implementation of tailored and appropriate training programmes.
- Facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Build an understanding of the financial model and the levers needed to drive further profitability.
- Constantly seek opportunities in stores to increase sales and maximize returns on space and stock.
- Provide leadership and ensure that there is an effective loss protection plan focused on stock loss, till shorts and cash losses.
- Ensure INCO terms are fully understood and insurance claims lodged where appropriate as a means to identify and reduce loss events.
Qualifications for the Country General Manager Job
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, FMCG, Commerce, Economics, Retail Management or related.
- At least 6-10 years’ experience of either operating a large Retail / FMCG / and or Senior Manager experience would be advantageous OR managing a Retail Operation as a Country General Manager and at least 5 years professional experience at senior management level in the Retail / FMCG environment.
- Must reside in Kenya
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be in the possession of a valid passport
- Must be in the possession of a valid driver’s license
- Detailed knowledge of Clothing, General Merchandise (must have – retail knowledge & experience – Foods experience would be advantageous)
- Detailed understanding of corporate selling processes
- Good understanding of sales management and visual requirements
- Financial acumen & business report writing skills
- Ability to maximize Sales
- Knowledge of customers, products and services
- Proven leadership and management experience in retail stores
- Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people
- Ability to coach and develop
- Demonstrates Passion and Commitment for the brand and customers
- Demonstrates a commitment to High Performance – delivery and goal driven, flexible and thrives on and responds to performance feedback
- Role models the companies values – quality and style, value, service, innovation, integrity, energy and sustainability
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Supervisor Job
- Supervising the chef, cooks, barmen, cleaners of the club house and the waiters
- Ensuring high quality service in the restaurant ,service areas and bar
- Ensuring high quality ,attractive and appetizing food is served to the club members
- Compiling information requested by the accounts department for the kitchen and bar daily and issuing it to the accounts team.
- Ensuring there is adequate stock in the Kitchen, restaurant and bar on a daily basis.
- Being in charge of stock management and procurement for the bar and the kitchen
- Maintaining required documents for the kitchen, bar and stores to facilitate auditing of the operational processes.
- Dealing with any club member complains regarding food and beverage in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensuring proper use of stocks in the Kitchen, restaurant and bar
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness in the kitchen, restaurant and bar/club house at all given time.
- Managing high levels of hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen staff, waiters and barmen at all times.
- Reviewing the inventory done on serving and eating utensils weekly and report any shortages
- Training kitchen, bar staff and waiters on procedures and proper use of relevant standard equipment.
- Maintaining equipment in proper operating condition.
- Assisting subordinates employees in performing specific duties.
- Recording and Maintaining employee time sheets and duty rosters
- Appraising staff annually and providing the reports to the General Manager
- Ensuring the club rules and policies are followed by all
- Carrying out duties assigned by the General Manager in his area of operations and competencies.
- Consistently monitoring departmental stock levels at any given time, at the bar, restaurants and the kitchen.
- Must be able to supervise and monitor individual staff output and general performance.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business, technical procedures governmental regulations as to the food production and service are needed and advice the Club Manager accordingly.
- Ability to innovate new ways of cutting costs at the Restaurants, Bars, and Kitchen and in doing so raise the income generated from those departments.
- Knowledge of pertinent employment laws and practices, code of conduct for Food Service and Food Production staff.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situation.
Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Supervisor Job
- Diploma in Food and Beverage production and Service from Kenya Utalii College or any other accredited college.
- Minimum of Three years of working experience
- Experience supervising a staff/team ( Food production staff and Food Service staff
- Experience in supervising the Bars
- Experience overseeing the service delivery, customer satisfaction and customers relations within the settings of the restaurant and bar areas
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR APPLICATION.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Establish, Manage and Review Working Processes to deliver efficiency and effectiveness in the business operation systems
- Champion and Deliver on the Cost Management Agenda
- Drive seamless integration between Business development and Operations departments
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness in resource allocation & utilization
Project Planning and Coordination
- Ensure projects are assigned equally to and efficiently to project managers.
- Ensure clarity of expectations to project manager and the activating team-ensure its captured in the relevant project documentation.
- Monitor project implementation/ to ensure KPI’s are met
- Ensure adherence to the IM operations SOP
Project Resourcing and Cost management
- Manage Budgets to ensure they operate at below approved IB levels.
- Monitor project spends to identify cost saving areas
- Resource management through prioritization of projects in terms of resource allocation i.e. people, vehicles, space to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in usage.
- Ensure requisitions and reconciliations are provided for each project as per agreed timelines.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing agency
- A degree in any marketing/business related field
To create an environment that promotes healthy living, improves well being and is responsive to the health needs of individual children and the Community at large.
School Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records and submit termly reports.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, vaccinations or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in the school.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients/ students en route to hospitals.
- Provide training for school based staff and support students with special needs like diabetes, asthma, HIV etc.
- Make individual health plans for students with disabilities or long term health conditions.
- Coordinate emergency evacuation for sick persons to hospitals and update the parents accordingly.
- Share public awareness information and provide advice for parents, carers and school staff on childhood illnesses and the management and control of infectious diseases.
Qualifications for the School Nurse Job
- Diploma Nursing, preferably Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- Licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Other short courses in HIV/AIDS, Drugs and Substance abuse prevention an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of the information and techniques used to treat and diagnose injuries
- First aid competence
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counselling and guidance.
- Fluency in both English and Swahili languages.
- Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioural and affective disorders.
- Computer literacy and basic computer skills
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to win the trust of children and encourage them to talk about their problems
- The ability to explore sensitive issues with tact, understanding and patience
- The ability to stay calm in an emergency
- Record-keeping and organisational skills
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Develop financial models and carry out financial analysis for companies that we are looking into investing
- Carry out extensive research and draft reports on market, competitor, and industry analysis
- Draft investment screening documents for companies we are reviewing for analysis
Qualifications for the Financial Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- 2- 3 years’ work experience in business advisory, investment, or law
- An aggressive go-getter
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strategic thinking
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
Direct the financial operations of the club. Supervise the accounting functions and directly assist the General Manager on all strategic matters relating to budget management, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting needs and internal control.
Prepare financial statements, forecasts and analyses for all administrative and managerial functions. Maintain all accounting records; develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information.
Evaluate operating results for costs, revenues, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities.
Serve as liaison to treasurer, Management, Housing & Finance committees. Supervise the staffing, scheduling, training and professional development of the department’s members.
Club Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Works with the club’s external auditors to assure that procedures are consistent with club policies.
- Prepares and verifies reports made to agencies and trade and professional organizations for which dissemination is consistent with club policies.
- Directs, may participate in and verifies the taking of inventories for beverages, food, supplies, equipment, furnishings and other club assets.
- Verifies that all insurance records for club property are properly maintained.
- Reconciles monthly ledgers including receivables, payables, bank and other asset accounts, and wage accounts.
- Informs and advises other department heads about the financial aspects of their responsibilities.
- Prepares or supervises preparation of applicable statutory tax returns.
- Prepares accounting reports as necessary and appropriate for dissemination to the executive committee and other club committees.
- Monitors to assure that procedures for effective receiving and storeroom control are in place and consistently used.
- Trains, supervises, schedules and evaluates accounting staff.
- Attends monthly housing & finance committee and other meetings as required.
- Oversees member billing and collection procedures.
- Compiles, approves and maintains credit applications for vendors in accordance with the clubs procurement policy and procedures
- Maintains fixed asset ledgers and prepares depreciation schedules for monthly entries.
- Manages assigned projects as they relate to the department and club’s needs.
- Audits all cash and charge expenditures.
- Safeguards all funds in bank accounts; assures that revenues are properly and correctly deposited and supervises the drawing of all checks.
- Monitors collection of past due accounts, advises general manager, treasurer, and finance & housing committee when difficult situations may arise.
- Interacts with the club’s external accounting firm and its auditors as necessary.
Qualifications for the Club Accountant Job
- CPA (K)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Three to five years of professional accounting experience with at least two of those years as an
- Overall Financial / Cost Accountant in a busy organisation such a club or a Manufacturing enterprise.
- Experience as a Club Accountant is an added advantage
- Experience supervising a staff/team of accountants and bookkeepers.
- Experience in cost accounting will be added advantage.
- Experience overseeing information technology operations.
- Conversant with automated accounting systems and specifically Quick books
Provide first level technical support to ensure efficient and effective operation of the organization solution. Perform daily operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks according to established procedures. Work with specialists and other teams to troubleshoot issues.
Field Service Technician Job Responsibilities
- Provide the first-level support for technical issues
- Ensure the resolution of incidents within specific time constraints
- Perform routine system administration tasks
- Respond to requests of other technical teams
- Monitor equipment for quality of service, availability, and technical issues
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance
- Investigate performance issues
- Assist in the testing of all new releases and upgrades
- Install, configure, optimize & maintain production systems, and applications
- Maintain accurate and updated logs and documentation; record all changes to production environment
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention and escalate as appropriate
- Coordinate deployments with other Field Operations Technicians and other teams
- Provide feedback and contribute to improvement initiatives
- Work outside business hours and availability for on call support depending on business requirements
Requirements for the Field Service Technician Job
- College degree or technical training in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of training, and/or experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience maintaining and troubleshooting equipment in a factory environment
Personal Qualities Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, innovative and good influencing skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ownership of responsibilities
- Customer oriented attitude
- Focus on quality and results
- Good written and verbal communication
Lead the Planning, Customer Service & Logistics DC Supply Chain function in Kenya responsible for the markets in East Africa to ensure execution of related operational processes to deliver the relevant KPIs of the Business Unit, lead the corresponding team, continuously improve the underlying processes, and build and establish collaboration and exchange with all related functions within the company as well as external business partners.
Supply Chain Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of operational processes regard Planning (such as S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply
- Planning, Value Added Services and Master Data Management), Customer Service (such as Order Management and handling of pricing claims) and Logistics (such as Warehousing, In- and Outbound Transport and Reverse Logistics).
- Deliver the KPI targets of the Consumer Unit (CU) East Africa reg. Planning, Customer Service & Logistics, i.e. Service Level, Days Inventory Held, Forecast Accuracy, Direct Cost of Selling, General Expenses Supply Chain, Scrapping & Write Downs and TPSC savings as well as PIs such as Forecast Bias, Share Of Good Stock, Master Data Accuracy, Inventory Accuracy, Orders processed on time, etc.. Support delivering all other KPIs of Supply Chain as well as the overall CU.
- Lead a team of seven employees. Continuously improve the team’s employee engagement measured by yearly engagement survey Teamvoice.
- Continuously improve all Planning, Customer Service and Logistics related processes of the CU implementing best practices shared by the functional supporters.
- Actively drive collaboration with other CU functions as well as functional supporters and actively promote DC
- Supply Chain and its (K)PIs in other functions.
- Drive collaboration with customers on Supply Chain topics to improve OTIF Service Levels and generate efficiency and savings.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Manager Job
- University or similar degree – ideally in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
- 8 years of work experience in a corporate environment – ideally in FMCG, ideally in Supply Chain, Planning,
- Customer Service or Logistics related functions
- Well experienced in leading others
- Passion for Supply Chain with profound understanding of S&OP, Customer Service or Logistics related processes, principles and standards
- A “can do” attitude. High degree of motivation, initiative, thinking ahead and driving results
- Good ability to communicate with a wide range of personalities
- Analytical mind with high level of attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in SAP ERP – ideally MM, SD & LES – and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Driver Job Primary Responsibilities
- To transport children from home to school and back home.
- Take children for games, trips and other activities outside the school.
- Ensuring the bus is always clean.
- Maintenance of the bus including checking the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations to ensure that the vehicles operate in a safe and courteous manner
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs.
- Report accidents, delays or other transportation or traffic situations.
- Make minor repairs to vehicles.
- Transporting children between their homes and the school
- Adherence to bus schedules
- Maintenance of transportation vehicles
- Cleanliness of buses
- Key Performance Measures:
- Students arriving at school or at home on time
- Clean bus interiors
- Properly maintained buses
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- KSCE or equivalent: C Plain minimum
- P.S.V. driver’s license
- Certificate of good conduct
- Over 5 years of experience in driving a school bus
- Ability to drive a school bus of at least 4000 cc
- Knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge in public road safety and security
- Skills in vehicle maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Undoubted integrity
- Transparency and trustworthiness
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.