Alternate Doors Consulting is a Human Resource Solutions Company offering Human Resource Consulting Services, Human Resource Automated Services, Recruitment and Headhunting to Small and Medium Businesses in Kenya.
Our Client is an ICT Company currently recruiting a Key Account Executive
- Build a sales plan, including market segmentation, market research, products analysis competition analysis, and marketing activities to promote sales. An annual sales figure should be declared.
- Conduct market researches, to analyze our pricing for competing solutions.
- Prepare a customer list including of all the relevant companies in the market, resellers and other market segments that we will designate
- Approach customers from the list and promote the sale
- Issue quotations
- Respond to Tenders
- Accomplish a sales target that will be defined after two months or work.
- Follow up on the quotations submitted
Marketing and product management
- Initiate and Arrange Seminars and other marketing events, exhibitions etc
- Coordinate with the lab repair of faulty equipment
- Call customers to notify regarding repaired equipment when it is ready
- Relate messages to customers regarding upcoming events, seminars etc.
- A weekly meeting will be held with the Management to follow-up on all open orders, sales progress, coverage of the customer list, preparation of the analysis and any other issue that needs attention
- Hardworking, honest, trustworthy and pleasant personality.
- Good knowledge of ICT products
- Proven work experience in sales in a B2B Environment
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to build productive business and professional relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with prospects electronically and in person.
- Ability to prepare effective proposals and presentations, which address the needs of the prospects and outline a profitable solution.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software.
- A degree/diploma in, IT, Computer Science , Marketing or related fields.
go to method of application »
Our Client is an ICT Company currently recruiting a Junior Networking Engineer
- Perform Site surveys
- Conduct pre-installation sessions with the customers to clarify the requirements, and set the expectations prior to installation.
- Take full responsibility for successful implementation of any project, that is: From design, Installation coordination, implementation, producing “as built” and commissioning documents, and come back with a signed certificate of completion.
- Stage the equipment in the lab prior to any installation, to make sure we have all equipment, compare with the order, upgrade to the latest SW version, configuring and checking that everything is working as per the “pre installation” design, and we have the required knowledge to install.
Source of knowledge
- Serve as the Point of Contact to all Technical difficulties
- Be an Expert with Radware, all the networking products we sell.
- Maintain the demo lab equipment in good working order. upgrade and test regularly.
- Present the demo capabilities to customers from within or from outside
- Research new products, stage and understand how they are operating in conjunction with our existing system
- Write a training manual for the demo equipment
- Perform Postsale activities – Support customers calls, and physically visit them
- Maintain focus on the support cases with Radware’s support
- Maintain a table with the status of all SLAs, follow-up and promote renewals
- Manage the Training Center
- Perform customer’s trainings
- Develop and maintain training materials (such as work papers, summaries etc.)
- Promote the Trainings
- Manage the RMA technical process, provide all the technical details
- Follow-up on the delivery dates
- Coordinate the equipment deliveries, Notify the customers about expected deliveries, reflecting reality even if not as anticipated.
- A bi-weekly meeting will be held with Gal to follow-up on all open Projects, Presales progress, Service Contracts and renewals status, Trainings, as well as any other issue that needs attention
- A Bachelor of Science degree in ICT/Telecommunication of associated Engineering area.
- Outstanding Graduates are welcome
- Excellent Knowledge in IP – Mandatory
- Knowledge in Layers 2, 4 is an advantage
go to method of application »
Our client is an Electrical Engineering Company currently recruiting a Technical Sales Engineer.
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You’ll assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from the company’s products and services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Analyse costs and sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- You need to have a Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or any similar qualification Sales experience in selling UPS, AVR and Generators
- You should be young and energetic with good people skills
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5years’ experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and good personality
- Should be a self-starter and a highly matured person
- Sales negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Export & international trade
- Commercial terms & conditions
- Knowledge of duct heater engineering
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org