HRM Connection Ltd has been serving a wide variety of industries as a human resource advisor, consultant, and on-site human resources department since 2010
We are looking for a HR Officer who will be responsible for recruitment of employees, training and developing staffs at the organization, administration of pensions and benefits, monitoring of staff performance and attendance and looking after the employees’ health and safety.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures that are to be implemented in the organization and educate employee about them.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process and updating job requirements when needed
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals and recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education as per the position
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation, issuing to them PPEs where needed and handle signing of employment contracts.
- Performing administrative and secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally to ensure mental stability and have motivated employees.
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Solving any grievances that may arise between employees amicably and give solutions fairly
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience working in a busy HR office.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of HRMS.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be conversant with the ERP systems.
go to method of application »
You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business as well as work closely with Hotel owners and other stake holders.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, event/conference planners etc.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting and draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services.
- Take a Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 5 years Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software’s is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills
- Extensive hands-on experience and flexible
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 30th of March 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.