Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Project Officer Position for one of our clients.
The purpose for this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to support the Project Management Office (PMO), to manage the portfolio for Kenya Projects.
The job holder will support the PMO to ensure Navigator uptake and use for all projects, track change performance, managing the risk profile and monitoring financial performance of the change and performance department.
The job holder will be responsible for project/programme reporting related to risks, governance, programme/project status and administrative roles and duties for the Change and Performance department.
Accountability: Project Management Office & Governance
- Carrying out book of work analysis and providing information required with respect to the programmes, projects and small enhancements.
- Obtain, compile and report on a monthly basis the project governance attestation from each portfolio
- Record and track actions from the monthly governance attestations and other controls forums.
- Obtain and compile decks/packs for RBB, EF and CIB Steering Committees.
- Attend and take minutes for circulation and track actions from the Steering Committees.
- Obtain and compile the adhoc requests related to project/programme information.
- Provide regular returns to finance for the delivered projects.
- Manage the teams projects in navigator and ensure confirm to the requirements.
- Record, track and process the project invoices in line with the agreed procedures.
- Carry out checks of the projects to confirm if they are in compliance with project practices and methodologies.
- Management of project information requested for the RoA change council projects reviews meetings, approvals sessions and governance forums.
- Run with the benefits realization process for all Change Projects by reporting the benefits for the projects implemented through engaging the business benefits managers.
Accountability: Change Controls
- Ensure that the mitigating actions arising from the controls reviews and discussion are being tracked
- Ensure all documentations are correctly configured
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Accountability: Costs & Staff Management
Maintain and update leave records, flexi hour’s records, monthly headcount attestation, key register.
Cost commentaries to Finance.
Change GL cost commentaries, query resolution and reversal of disputed entries.
Order, maintain and update office supplies (stationery)
Induction of new joiners to Change regarding all Change controls and governance.
Accountability: Costs & Staff Management
- SHE Champion – Carry out the duties and responsibilities of Safety, Health and Environment champion which includes but not limited to:
- Identifying potential hazards and potential major incidents in the workplace.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of Health & Safety measures.
- Report workplace incidents including accidents and near misses and capture the same on the OHS System within 48 hours of incident
- In collaboration with Safety Health & Environment (SHE) Team , examine the cause of incident in the workplace
- Investigating complaints by any employee relating to their Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Make representations to the Health & Safety Committee on general matters relating to the health and safety of the employees in the workplace.
- Conduct quarterly inspections of your designated area and submit report directly to the SHE Team by the 7th of every January, April, July and October
- Participate in the consultations held with either Internal or external Inspectors and accompany them during inspections in the workplace.
- In your capacity as the SHE representative attend meetings of the Health and Safety Committee in connections with any of the above functions.
- Ensure that Fire Marshal(s) and First Aider(s) are trained for their specific role and hold valid training certificates from the External Trainer.
- Support the Change team with the stationery, water and kitchen items ordering.
- Managing the meeting dialing numbers to ensure proper calendar allocation.
- Support coordination of the function SteerCo meetings for the allocated programmes.
- Past experience and knowledge in Change Management.
- Good team development skills to manage change resources.
- A learning mindset with proven capability to rapidly assimilate complex business issues, to quickly resolve problems or pre-empting issues that may arise where financial and benefits are concerned.
- Effective negotiating skills to secure both internal resources and deal with external service providers.
- Knowledge of Cost Centre/Budget Management. Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Cost Centre/Budget Management.
- Quality, High Standards and Controls
- Drive for Results
- Service Excellence
- Planning and Organizing
- PowerPoint, Ms Excel skills
- Office administration and project management experience
- Ability to effectively work within a team
- MS – Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with MPP
- Good understanding of value based management principles
- Experience of appropriate change/program management software (Navigator)
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or its equivalent
- Finance related courses
go to method of application »
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Trade Development Representatives –Beverage, position for one of our clients.
Regions: Muranga and Nairobi
To deliver volume and revenue growth from outlets by following the Planned Call and executing all planned initiatives.
Sales Volume growth
- Achieve set monthly sales volume targets as per plan and product mix
- Ensure timely collections to achieve volumes
- Achieve monthly revenue targets as per plan • All products are displayed and priced as per required standard
- POSM placement and merchandising complies to set standards
- Generate primary sales orders
- Manage secondary sales from distributors and wholesalers
- Ensure product availability in retail as per journey plans
- Maintain standards as per client’s guidelines
Prospecting & Listing
- New outlet opening
- Manage handover process of new outlets to the distributor/wholesaler
- Maintain outlet database within the distributor area
Reporting & Communication
- Daily & Weekly sell-out and stock reports
- Weekly competitor report
- Maintain quality standards as per set standards
- Ensure retail awareness on client’s quality standards
- Manage non-conforming product in trade
- Timely reporting on all quality issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing Qualification or any relevant field;
- At least 2 years Sales & Marketing background in a fast paced environment;
- Good selling, negotiation and communication skills with a proven track record.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills as well as persuasion skills.