Frank Management Consult Ltd is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
Franchise Development Manager
- Delivering against set sales targets to ensure revenue expectations are met through business development: by identifying, recruiting, and managing independent Franchises
- Explore and identify potential opportunities in the markets and seek out potential investors to sell the franchise
- Act as the focal contact point for internal and external feedback about brand standard adherence
- Set goals for franchise Development such as sales performance and customer experience and measure their progress towards those goals.
- Liaise with Franchises to identify channel needs closely support them where required
- Coordinate delivery of training to new and existing franchise teams
- Monitor Franchise performance in such areas as sales, Support and customer experience.
- Track franchise training needs and timely training delivery
- Ensure full compliance with brand standards
- Formulate and execute the coherent plans for delivering this strategy
- Create and maintain specifications and process performance targets
- Execute research that supports the continuous improvement of existing processes
- Degree holder in Business Related field
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Franchise / Dealership Business Development and Management
- A well demonstrated Business Development track record
Method of Application
Qualified interested Candidates to share their CVs with us ASAP via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy closes on 12th September, 2019
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.