Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
The incumbent will be responsible for serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls to appropriate parties while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. Sign for all incoming packages; arrange pick up for out-going packages
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor access control, issue visitor badges)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Make all boardroom bookings when requested and ensure all suppliers e.g. water, tea are availed in the board room for meetings as and when required.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.) Any other duty assigned from time to time by the Managing Director
Minimum Requirements for the Receptionist Job
- At least a Diploma in Business / Office Administration / Public Relations / Customer Service.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same role (Receptionist) or Customer Service
- Presentable and mature lady
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills and Internet savvy
go to method of application »
HR Client Aquisition Officer Job Duties
- Source for new business opportunities through direct sales and marketing as well as networking initiatives.
- Attend pitching meetings and conduct presentations when necessary to acquire business
- Accompany the execution team in pitching and initial presentation meetings in a move to secure business for the company when required.
- Grow the company through revenue maximization through aggressive and ethical marketing activities
Minimum Requirements for the HR Client Aquisition Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any business course preferably Marketing or Human resources
- 2 years’ experience in service sales and marketing with preference in consulting service sales
- Experience with a consulting background especially in HR will be an added advantage
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities especially female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Salary Budget-Negotiable Please make your application by clicking the link provided before close of business 20th December 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.