The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
- Assist the Finance Manager in producing monthly Management Accounts
- Cash/Bank Reconciliation
- Post Journal entries
HR & Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of asset schedules, prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of accounts up to Trial Balance stage
- General administrative duties
- Strong Excel Skills
- Computer Literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Assistant Job
- Must have CPA or ACCA qualified.
- Degree or diploma in business admin is a must
- HR qualification is an added advantage
- Should have similar experience as an Accounts and Admin professional.
- Must be well groomed with an outgoing personality.
- Must be an excellent communicator .
go to method of application »
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated and results oriented individual to fill the position of Business Development Representative. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations and set targets, to drive rapid and sustainable growth. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of all the company’s products.
Business Development Job Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify all selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Creating and maintaining contact in the market place, and managing a database of all existing and potential outlets in their assigned territories
- Linking the retail outlets to the wholesalers in their territories.
- Oversee the placement of all POS materials in trade, as well as activating all the other sales drivers including shelf display, price and handling any quality issues.
- Planning and brilliantly executing all cycle activities such as promotions, activations and trade offers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Collect and share market intelligence on all issues including competitor activities.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
Qualifications for the Business Development Job
- Over 3 years of proven sales experience, preferably with an FMCG organization. Candidates with experience in selling alcoholic beverages are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Track record of consistently over-achieving set targets
- Experience working with ERP and other Customer Management systems
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Proficiency in Computer applications, especially Ms Office and QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business field (Candidates with Diploma in Sales and Marketing might be considered if they have a very strong sales background).
- Must Have a Valid Driving License with at least 5 years of continuous driving experience.
- A “go-getter” with a strong “can do” attitude.
- Amazing communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- High levels of Integrity
- Very passionate about consumers and customers
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Business Development Assistant Jobs
- Ensure that all targeted outlets are well stocked with the company’s brands.
- Negotiate with the outlets to competitively price the company’s products.
- Manage all the company’s assets in the outlets.
- Negotiate with the outlets to achieve top notch visibility of our products by activating amazing shelf displays and hot spot placement of all our PoS Material.
- Relaying of the organizational messages to the clients.
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about the company products and services in a timely and friendly manner
- Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the company.
- Undertake and monitor researches to provide highly needed support for the business development team.
- Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization.
- Conduct market research and provide market intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project for the organization.
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; to enable the organization improve on its effectiveness in the delivery of its products.
- Provide required support for the organization’s business development team, especially in activities relating to customer management
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support to for the tasks undertaken by the organization’s business development team.
- Assist the sales team to complete clients visit reports and system development
- Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
Requirements for the Business Development Job
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions
- Excellent skills in logistics management and information and computer technology
- Strong creative ability
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s business status
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
- Ability to focus on the designed end goals of the organization
- Excellent skills in time management
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work as team player
- Strong drive towards fulfillment of company’s goals
- High level of integrity
- Ability to relate freely with other members of staff, both up and down the ladder
- Candidates with a Valid driving License are more preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 13th Feb 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi