If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
OUR MISSION To provide timely, quality and superior services with the aim of being a partner in HR Solutions Exceeding client and employee expectations Demonstrating professionalism, integrity, and dedication Developing long-term relationships based on trust and respect Being socially responsible and making a difference in the community WHY US You can now concentrate on the core business of your company Save your business time and money Partner with a professional company in all your HR needs We match the right talents to the job We have a database of well pre-screened professionals of all areas Our turnaround time is minimal Labour outsourcing/management Executive Recruitment- Head hunting We advise on labour matters and salary scales
Chemical Engineers Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fault finding during production.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Monitor production processes during manufacturing
- Monitor chemical processes
- Clean and monitor equipment
- Ensure more efficient production processes.
- Test product packaging to ensure it will be OK for the environment
Skills And Competencies for the Chemical Engineers Job
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Processing or Food Science
- Some experience in a food manufacturing company
- Good analytical skills
go to method of application »
To lead a team of Engineers and maintenance team in a manufacturing company .
Responsible for supervision, direction, and administration of Mechanical Engineering and maintenance staffs.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties
- Supervises, schedules, directs workloads/jobs, and performs administrative duties to Engineering /Maintenance staff
- Directs and/or oversees the creation, modification, and maintenance of product hardware and manufacturing documentation
- Responsible for the development of the manufacturing requirements, objectives and definitions for a new or revised design. This includes the estimating of Mechanical Engineering effort and materials on jobs or proposals being quoted.
- Forecasts and administers/controls operating costs of the Mechanical Engineering department
- Analyzes technology trends, Human Resources needs and market demand to plan projects
Key Requirements and Skills for the Mechanical Engineer Job
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- Production Option
- Combination of Technical and Management experience in a manufacturing company
- Over five years’ experience, both technical and managerial
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Must have worked in the same capacity in a manufacturing company
go to method of application »
Sales & Marketing Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and market the pay TV decoders
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Selling the products and ensuring the supermarkets and outlets are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in achieving the set targets
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries and should possess good product knowledge
- Maintain daily, weekly report in professional manner.
- Maintain existing customers and reach out for new customers.
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate price.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks.
Key Requirements and Skills for the Sales & Marketing Job
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- 1-3 years of sales and marketing experience; those who have sold pay TV products before will have an added advantage
- Willingness to work in the Mt Kenya region
- Experience in retail sales and product promotion is crucial.
- Customer care skills
- Excellent communication and selling skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted