Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Responsibilities for the Customs & Clearance Supervisor Job
- Work closely with all stakeholders in planning strategies so as to clear and release the client’s shipment on time
- Assist in prioritizing shipment which requires immediate clearance with customs and prepare report on shipment released and pending shipment to be cleared on a daily basis
- Liaise with customs and other relevant authorities for any issues that will arise during clearance of cargo
- Process customs clearance documentation for the clients and liaise with relevant authorities on a daily basis so as to deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Work on assigned key account customers to ensure their needs are met in a timely manner
- Continually develop knowledge on customs qualifications, ensuring new regulations are understood and implemented where required
- Handle technical details relating international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation
- To efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy
- Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to customer service
- Ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality
- Develop procedures and key performance indicators to monitor quality and regular measurements to determine effectiveness of procedures implemented
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to export /import administration regulations
Customs & Clearance Supervisor Job Qualifications
- 5-years experience in Logistics (local and International) 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity
- Must be conversant with the KRA clearance procedures and Simba System
- Relevant qualifications and systems training associated with Logistics Management
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft office
- Diploma in Customer Service is an added advantage
- Knowledge of documentation requirements
- Must have the ability to clear both sea & air shipments
- An overall professional and positive attitude
go to method of application »
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to ensure growth of circulation and subscription database
- Prepare any and all reports for magazine audit company
- Provide marketing and promotion ideas aimed at increasing magazine sales & subscriptions
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company in various regions
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s magazine distribution & sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Managing the full magazine distribution/sales cycle
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field of study
- At least of 3 years of experience in product sales/distribution field
- Magazine or print publication circulation/distribution experience will be an added advantage
- Hands‐on knowledge and management of all areas of print circulation including new subscriber acquisition, subscriptions, renewals, billing, inserts and data analysis.
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Proven participation with youth will be an added advantage
- Proven track-record of meeting sales targets
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
go to method of application »
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manning the front desk
- Receiving and welcoming visitors professionally and handle all inquires
- Offer exceptional customer service to clients both on phone and in person
- Administrative work (Data entry, filing, claims processing, reconciliations)
- Managing the company filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management
- Maintaining a clean office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
- Type up and file documents and correspondence as required
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Arrange official travels as required
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- Diploma in Business Management
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a relevant field (Reception /Customer Service /Admnistration)
- Excellent Communication Skills; must be able to speak neutral English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Mature and Presentable
- Must be proactive and willing to help at all times.
- Strong telephone Skills and Good Listening Skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
go to method of application »
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- To build the business by prospecting and identifying good deals, selling as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate Sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects (especially banks) and recommending solutions.
- Deliver revenue generating products from prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets
Qualifications for the Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Degree or Diploma in sales/ marketing or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience in brand management and advertising
- Experience in marketing in the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills.
- Client Relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proficiency in basic computer packages
- Able to handle and resolve multiple concurrent demands, adapt to new environments and provide effective solutions to business needs
- Candidate should be of high moral standards and observe desired work ethics
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject e.g. (Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs In Kenya – Advertising) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.