Growth Partners is rated by many sales managers and business owners as the best sales training company Kenya .The firm offers sales courses such as basic sales and marketing courses, corporate sales training and public sector sales courses.
We also offer cutting edge sales talent selection solutions ranging from comprehensive sales recruitment services to sales aptitude testing and sales personality profiling as well as sales on-boarding solutions for new sales hires.
Our client, a logistics company is looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions:
Place of Work: 2 –Nairobi
The Sales Executive will be expected to serve customers by selling our services, meeting customer needs, and driving business growth in the assigned territory/market segment.
Sales Executive Job Accountabilities
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Making telephone calls and in-person visiting and presenting to existing and prospective customers.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creating and managing customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Diploma in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar function.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
go to method of application »
Our Client who is a photo frames processing business are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. They will be tasked with showcasing their product to prospective clients in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
They deal with a product known as sublimation photography where a photo image is heat pressed on a wooden plaque for framing purposes.
- Present, promote and sell our product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and track sales.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products within the photography frames field.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Retainer is Kshs 15,000.00 based on 10 photos a month prorate.
- Kshs. 2,000.00 commission for photos above the 10 target per month.
Method of Application
If you meet the qualifications send your application to email@example.com Use the job title as the subject of the mail.. Deadline for application: 15th December 2017