If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
To recruit new monthly donors for the organisation in Kenya
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
Main purpose of the Job: As a secondary aim it also seeks to communicate organisation's campaigns to the general public. Description of responsibilities:
- Achieving fundraising targets individually by recruiting donors daily.
- Aligning fundraising targets in conjunction with the existing strategy.
- The targets set address the key management targets:
- 10 validated sign-ups per week, age (25+), average gift (Ksh 800+). Providing regular feedback on set daily and/or weekly objectives to the team leader. The objectives can consist of key performance indicators (sign-ups per hours, average gift) as well as qualitative targets (focusing on stopping certain group of people, improving script, improving in objections cycle etc.).
- Coordination and communication Assist with ensuring that fellow team members’ numbers and performance standards are sufficient to meet fundraising targets. Assist with the training of your new team members’ with the support from the team leader.
- Assist with keeping fellow team members motivated and energised to perform at their best.
- Debrief with the team and team leader regularly to address areas of concern.
Maintain daily communication with team members to ensure you are all on the same page.
- Ensure Greenpeace standards and job expectations are met.
- Ensure effective use of recruiting turfs and provide regular feedback on any arising challenges.
- Ensure that your Greenpeace campaign knowledge it’s up to date, especially on local issues.
- Ensure that you are well informed about aims and directions of the DDC.
- Administration Completing daily/weekly performance forms to be submitted to team leader upon request.
- Fill in time sheets accurately on a daily basis for submission to team leader at the end of every shift
Skills and requirements:
- Ability to meet fundraising targets and work with deadlines.
- Face-to-face fundraising/sales experience.
- Experience of working in teams taking leadership roles.
- Excellent oral communication skills to be inspiring and persuasive.
- Outgoing personality with a positive attitude.
- Self-confidence and conviction – ability to take leadership role in difficult situations without becoming disparaged.
- Ability to work unsupervised – professionalism, reliability and punctuality. Must be a team player. Ability to commit to continuously changing shifts
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their CV and covering letter stating the position their applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be in English.