Dry Associates Investment Bank is a beacon of stability in the investment industry, fueled by years of experience and a wealth of knowledge. We have developed particular expertise in Corporate Finance and Private Wealth Management, taking pride in our role of pioneering debt capital raising in Kenya. Why us? We have come a long way since the year 1994, and the journey only gets better. We are a family, we grow our clients, our business and most of all, we grow our team. Hop on board and grow with us!
Dry Associates Limited, a Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) licensed company seeks an individual with at least three years’ experience in business development within the financial services industry and in particular the Pensions industry.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science, Finance or Economics.
- Have knowledge and experience in the procedures for setting up Retirement Benefits Scheme.
- Have a good understanding of the retirement benefits regulations.
- Possession of good presentation skills for presenting the why’s and how’s of setting up a Pension Scheme.
- Have marketing skills to develop new business.
- Proven track record.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Marketing for new business.
- Driving pension sales by identifying and developing business opportunities as well as maintaining key client relationships in line with the business’ strategic goals.
- Preparing proposals to respond to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for fund management services and corporate pension plans.
- Establishing an active marketing program that continually contacts organizations without pension schemes.
- Maintain high customer service standards with the existing Pension clients.
- Expanding the Assets under Management (AUM) of the pensions department by 50% every year.
- Increase overall pension department revenue by at least 10% per year.
We are sourcing for a Unit Trust Scheme Officer to run the administration of the Unit Trust Scheme including but not limited to:
- Daily/Weekly reconciliation of Custodial and Fund Manager statements and input in QuickBooks.
- Monthly reconciliation of Custodial Valuation Statements and Fund Manager Valuation reports.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts and reconcile with Fund Manager before 15th of the following month.
- Filing Annual KRA Returns for the Scheme after completion of Annual audit and publishing of the financial statements.
- Prepare and submit Quarterly CMA reports by 15th day after end the quarter period.
- Preparing, submitting and publishing of half-year unaudited Financial Statements by 31st July and 30th August respectively.
- Preparing, submitting and publishing of Annual audited Financial Statements by 31st March of every year.
- Ensuring half year un-audited and annual audited Financial Statements are published in the dailies and a copy of the published page submitted to CMA.
- Handling of internal audit queries.
- Daily publishing of yield and price to the business desks.
- Collect and file required client documentation for the scheme and do data inputting into the administration system (BRIMS).
- Monitoring all members’ transaction (contributions and redemptions)
- Filing of clients’ withholding tax on iTax.
- Preparing and sending out client statements/ certificate on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining and updating the Unit Trust operation manual.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Trust Administrator.
- Monitoring fund performance and market competitors in comparison to actual performance on a daily basis.
- Preparing analysis of all Unit Trust Schemes and all commercial Banks in Kenya.
- Collecting and preparing data used for preparation of reports to the Fund Manager, Trustee, Custodian, market regulators and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and attend Trustee meetings every quarter
- Prepare and attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Liaising internally with the Legal and Compliance department on the day to day functionality of the scheme.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.