At Altima Africa, creating sustainable competitiveness is at the heart of what we do. Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies. This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Our client, a leading multinational within FMCG, seeks to engage and hire a Marketing Manager. The professional will responsible for Targeting consumers, Building strong brands and Generating strong brand results.
Reporting to the Cluster Manager; the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing consumer insight and Understanding target consumer perceived values of brands;
- Developing Brand Essence and Vision;
- Developing and successfully Executing Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for brands;
- Delivering tastiest and healthiest food/beverage experiences within brand portfolio;
- Developing brand portfolio strategy and contributing to pricing and promotional strategy;
- Proposing brand portfolio for key channels and key customers;
- Managing the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand plan;
- Developing engagement strategies and the creation of relevant & memorable brand experiences;
- Working with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image;
- Demonstrating leadership and facilitate development of his/her team.
- Brand Development;
- Operational Excellence and Drive for Results;
- Communication and Relationship Building;
- Leadership and People Development.
- An undergraduate degree preferably in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 12 (twelve) years’ experience in Marketing; 5 of which in a senior management role;
- Marketing experience within a MNO FMCG organisation with demonstrable results;
- Successfully led Brand Teams;
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams
Our client , a leader in manufacturing seeks to engage and hire a HR Business Partner professional responsible for the Providing professional HR advisory and partnership service to the business
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head Of HR in Developing appropriate compensation systems;
- Assisting the Head of HR in Conducting market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff;
- Advice line managers and others on pay and other remuneration issues;
- Build relationship with and work with Union representatives in taking forward new policies/negotiations;
- Analyzing the training needs and Preparing an annual training plan based on the business needs and departmental training plans;
- Planning and Delivering training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided by others;
- In liaison with the HOD, Ensuring each employee has an up to date Job Description;
- Communicating the Performance Management cycle and monitoring system;
- Developing job descriptions in conjunction with Line Managers and gain appropriate approval to recruit;
- Assisting in short listing, Interviewing and Selecting candidates;
- Assist in development, review and implementation of HR Policies, Systems and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic objectives of the organization;
- Ensuring that the team complies with established security policies and procedures.
- Business Awareness;
- Collaboration & Influencing;
- Strategic Decision Making;
- Driving Change;
- Leading People;
- Driving ResultS;
- A first degree from a recognized university plus a Diploma in HRM;
- At least three (3) years HR Advisory/Business Partner experience in a complex/Unionised environment in a reputable organization;
- Excellent IT Skills;
- Experience of administering HR Systems will be an added advantage;
- Ability to handle multi HR projects
3M, a global innovation company with worldwide operations seeks to recruit a dynamic individual in the Healthcare Division.
The Health Care business group supplies innovative and reliable products and services which help health care professionals improve the quality of care. 3M is a global leader in medical and oral care products, drug delivery and health information systems. Our client provides products and systems to food processors and testing labs to help ensure a safe food supply.
The overall purpose of the role will be to supervise the Sub- Saharan Sales Team, Market and Sell the company’s products and services.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Consults with leadership team to set medium to long-term strategic sales direction for medium to large complex healthcare market(s);
- Adjusts sales and marketing services strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Interpret industry trends, customer requirements and business objectives to develop services programs and deliver those programs to largest, complex health systems;
- Define country business plan by projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
- Deliver industry thought leadership presentations to establish 3M’s presence;
- Create solutions for complex and multi-faceted problems;
- Perform investigations about different government requirements for sale of products;
- Develop and implement own business plans and program that increase market coverage;
- Ensures the optimal use of current channels and identifies partners/alliances/channel for continuous growth.
- Analysing and Interpreting;
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Organising and Planning;
- Decisive & Results driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A medical/pharmacy related degree from a recognized university
- Be a qualified medical representative
- 7-10 years’ Healthcare Sales experience
- Experience in leading teams
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.