At Wisen HR Services, We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an experienced Branding Coordinator to join their team.
Responsible for controlling the flow of work in the company. Ensures that printed products are delivered on time and to the quality the customer requires.
- Coordinate production for multiple job orders
- Plan and prioritize work orders to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine and advise customers raw materials needed for production
- Review customer documents with an eye to offer total solutions and identify cross selling opportunities
- Schedule work orders according to customer needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Review and finalize completed orders with production team to ensure that customers’ needs have been met.
- Work directly with external vendors to identify and overcome any obstacles
- Coordinate with customers to source advertising permits from county office
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with sales and administration staff
- MUST have work experience in the printing industry as a Branding Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledgeable in printing materials/types
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Time management and planning skills.
- Detail oriented and organized, able to supervise multiple projects and customers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Available to work beyond scheduled hours
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a retail and distribution company, is looking for a competent Operations Assistant to to oversee the company’s ongoing operations and procedures.
Be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. Reporting to the Managing Director (MD), you will maintain control of diverse business operations to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. Must have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic.
- Provide support to the field teams in receiving and dispatching orders
- Support the MD with daily clerical tasks and represent them when not available
- Co-ordinate and ensure timely submission of departmental reports to the MD and Board
- Compose and type regular business correspondence
- Coordinate office activities (cleaning, staff welfare, etc)
- Prepare Board papers and follow up on meetings
- Schedule and keep track of employee appraisals
- Ensure that office policies are adhered to (e.g. employee reporting times)
- Nurture a strong value system and culture thereby creating a great place to work for employees
- Ensure compliance with labour laws to avoid offences and penalties
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounts or related field
- Proven work experience as an Operations Assistant, Office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent business writing skills (letters, email,memos etc)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.