Flexi Personnel Ltd is a Recruitment agency in Kenya, which has been in operation since 2008. We as a recruitment company use a holistic approach to all HR, Staffing and Payroll services to ensure our clients receive a comprehensive and quality service.
Our Vision is to be recognized as the leading provider of Total Staffing Solutions in Sub Saharan Africa. We aim to be recognized not just as a staffing company, but also as a human capital and business service provider organization, which is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our clients and the professionals we place.
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities. They are seeking to recruit an IT Manager.
- Selecting the local IT suppliers, supervising the implementation of the WAN, LAN and local systems, maintaining the stock management system for IBM, scales, POS (point of sale) for IBM, in accordance to the company standards.
- Recruit, train and manage the IT team to maintain all IT systems and supporting users for all stores.
- Support the sourcing department by creating and maintaining the suppliers and items database.
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the company’s assets.
- Ensure timely provision of 1st level support for all systems in the store.
- Enforce the security and safety procedures.
- Guarantee that the information provided by the systems is accurate,
timely and usable.
- Participate to the implementation of new IT projects and take ownership of them.
- Draw a yearly action plan for the department according to the priorities of the store and follow-up its implementation.
- Carry out performance analysis and negotiate the particular objectives, once a year, with the members of the team.
- Identify employees with high potential and growth in the company, and propose their career development plan.
- Guarantee and manage the application of IT Training in the store.
- Ensure stability of the systems and communications to avoid any downtime in the operations.
- Ensure minimal delay in all recovery procedures in order to minimize the impact on operations.
- Control integrity of data between back-office, front-office and scales systems.
- Propose and implement action plans in order to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the operations.
- Propose and take necessary measures towards reduction of the distribution costs.
- Participate to the elaboration of the store IT budget.
- Ensure the respect of budget/forecast and take corrective measures when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the IT Retail Business.
- 5 years in IT Department with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Good IT and network experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
Reference No: SAN
- Offering product knowledge and direct sales services to customers.
- High level of customer service and negotiation skills for both walk-in
and customer telephone queries.
- Timely processing of customer orders and pro-active follow up on
- Pro-active confirmation on stock availability, and follow up on stock
- Maintain an up to date client base.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Document all orders to be processed.
- Intuitively attend to customer queries.
- MUST have a Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales.
- Good relationship building, communication and networking skills.
- Good Influencing, negotiation, analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of wire products is seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant who will be responsible for preparing management reports and coordinating annual audit in line with international accounting practices.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Collect/gather/prepare data for quarterly management report as per corporate template
- Prepare journal entries and conduct general ledger operations.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with year-end closings.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare income tax/service computations and returns.
- Posting payroll transaction.
- Monitor and report bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- ACCA Part 2/CPA Part III
- Knowledge of SAP software is a MUST
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy accounting and auditing environment
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and database software.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system updates and revisions, and policy changes.
We have opportunities for fresh graduates with a HR background to work with us as a Human Resource Intern. We are looking for a committed and focused fresh graduate with a strong drive to achieve required results. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong competences in identifying the right match for specific job positions
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, social media among others
- Shortlisting and conducting interviews with the applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details.
- Briefing the candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Using social media/ LinkedIn/ company online system to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- A go-getter and someone who is ready to learn.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- A high standard of written/spoken English
Our client, an online dating company that operates 35 niche dating websites based on religion, ethnicity, lifestyle and special interests is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated customer Service Representatives, flexible to work on shift basis. The ideal candidate must have outstanding computer skills and ready to work in a call centre.
- Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support
requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles.
- Moderating and screening user submitted photos.
- Answering Online Help Requests.
- Answering telephone support requests.
- Processing Testimonials (depending on language).
- Various support tasks assigned.
- Internet and Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certificate/ Degree/ Diploma in any field.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required.
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser based support system (speed and accuracy are important).
- Very good work ethics (is reliable, motivated, professional).
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.