If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Minet Kenya - We are recruiting the following vacancies for our client, a dynamic Training, Consulting and Resourcing firm that provides innovative Information Technology and Engineering solutions for corporates and businesses. The company has a rich history of driving innovation and excellence in capacity building and partners with organizations to enhance productivity and optimize strategic output. Its Strategic Plan for 2016-2020 identifies three strategic goal areas on Training, Consulting and Resourcing, that are guiding contribution to development across the East and Central African Region.
The main function for this job is to attend to the guests courteously, offer excellent customer service and promote the guest house to bring in more revenue to the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Market the facility to bring in new customers for accommodation, conferencing and other outdoor activities.
- Handle guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinate and perform guest relations tasks to ensure excellent customer relations to the guests.
- Come up with sales strategies to increase the facility revenues such as online booking and other competitive market tactics
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Ensure excellent housekeeping by supervising the cleaners.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Perform basic cashier functions as required.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Ensure good food production by supervising the chefs and food service to the guests
- A diploma in relevant field especially in business management.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in hospitality industry and in a relevant positon
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Must have a strong business development skill and able to meet sales targets
- Must have strong organization and interpersonal skills
- A person with positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Must have professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Self-motivation and independently working competencies are required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
go to method of application »
To provide administrative, general office management and secretarial support to the Group CEO including the office business support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage filing and written communications (email or otherwise) for the CEOs office.
- Manage general enquiries and direct them to the CEO
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers for the CEO
- Coordinate the Directors’ meetings
- Ensure sufficient and effective operation of the CEO’s office.
- Organize, schedule and maintaining the CEO’s diary.
- Coordinate business visitors and assist with or arrange travel requirements according to the CEOs business travel; coordinate billing as directed.
- Handle and screen telephone calls for directors.
- Prepare all documentation for meetings as well as any reports and or presentations pertaining to the CEOs Office
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems linked to the CEOs office
- Prepare letters, executive summaries, presentations and reports
- Write minutes and follow up on action points of all meetings for the CEO.
- Ensure all Directors are aware of deliverables and action points arising out of any meeting.
- Whenever assigned, plan, organize and manage events for the company
- Conducting research and writing reports as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Follow up with other group staff on their deliverables and action points on behalf of the CEO; and ensuring that the CEO gets timely reports on such deliverables and action points from such staff members
- Coordinate the CEO’s meetings with the group staff members
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO
Skills & Competencies
- A business-related degree
- 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Attention to detail
- Perfect communication & interpersonal skills
- High integrity personality and understands confidentiality
- Ability to use business software such as Word, PowerPoint and Google Calendar
- Business acumen
- Ability to multi-task
- Should be having accurate reporting skills
- Committed to create breakthrough results for the business
- A doer who acts with speed and agility
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving business development for the various business lines for the Company through sourcing business opportunities from the various sector partners and other potential customers. He/she will work closely with the technical team to successfully deliver the secured business opportunities.
- Grow the sales volume by selling the range of the company products and ensure delivery of set business targets.
- Maintain Customer relationship by growing and developing new clients and ensuring client retention.
- Account Management by maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned individual account support and liaison with internal order processing.
- Carry out proper research and have adequate information on the industry needs with a view of enhancing business opportunities.
- Research and survey of the market- gather market intelligence by reporting marketing trends and competitor intelligence.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
- Prepare regular weekly and monthly reports as required.
Key Qualifications: `
- University Business Degree in sales and marketing
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be computer literate
- Can build and maintain customer relationships
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to send their email application quoting the job tittle as the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 18th May 2018.Minet Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applications from all regions in the country.